The Customer accepts not to misuse the Glyphstock services and App ( onwards "Glyphstock ") or help anyone else to do so. For example, the Customer must not even try to do any of the following in connection with Glyphstock:
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of Glyphstock, or shared areas of Glyphstock the Customer has no access to.
- Circumvent storage space limits.
- Sell Glyphstock unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Archive materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence.
- Advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment.
- Violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading.
- Violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
C/Ada Byron, s/n Edif.NTIC 1C
07121 – Palma de Mallorca – E